Here is our favorite gear that we regularly use and you probably see in our YouTube videos. These are Amazon Affiliate links, so if you are serious about purchasing a piece of gear we use and recommend, you are helping us out by purchasing from these links. Thanks!
- Clam Corporation 9281 Quick-Set Escape Shelter, 140 X 140-Inch, Forest Green
We love this easy to use pop up tent as a kitchen, bathroom, and as a living room to hide from rain or insects. It is so easy to store and quick to pop up and take down!
- Dometic 301097602 Portable Toilet 5.0 Gallon, Tan
We don’t always use a portable toilet when camping, but when we do, we use this one! It is so easy to dump, clean, and store and feels as comfortable as an actual flush toilet.
- GSI Outdoors – Pinnacle Camper, Nesting Cook Set, Superior Backcountry Cookware Since 1985
This cook set is compact and easy to store and has all the tools we need to cook all our meals outdoors!
- The North Face Dolomite Double 20/-7 Sleeping Bag – Right Hand Zip – Striker Blue/Zinc Grey Long
The perfect sleeping bag for couples who still love to snuggle!
- The North Face Talus 2 Tent – Golden Oak/Saffron Yellow
Our backpacking tent is super lightweight, easy to set up and take down, and fits two people (and a 80 lb dog) comfortably!
- WildHorn Outfitters Terralite Portable Camp / Beach Chair (Supports 350 lbs) with TerraGrip Feet – Blue
These chairs are so compact, easy to set up, we take them with us everywhere–even hiking and biking!
- Camco 44512 Yellow FasTen Leveling Block with T-Handle, 2×2 (Pack of 10)
For truck camping, these leveling blocks are a must! You never know what kind of surface you will need to park upon.
- RTIC Cooler (RTIC 45 Tan) Keeps our ice for at least three days while we are wild camping
- ENO Eagles Nest Outfitters – DoubleNest Hammock, Red/Charcoal (FFP) You never have to feel guilty strapping one of these to the trees because the straps are specially designed to do no harm! We like the double nest–a hammock big enough for two!
- Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens and E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount Lens (Black) This is our go-to camera for photos and video. It has survived a year long road trip including many hikes and rock climbs!
- GoPro HERO5 Black Our action camera that we take skiing, paddling, and snorkeling!
- Rhino Rack Roof Mount Cargo Basket, Regular Mounted on the cab of our Tundra, carries solar panel and extra gear!
- Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit We’ve connected to a battery and inverter which allows us to keep our cameras, cell phones, and lap top charged and ready!
We will always add to this list with our favorite and most used gear, so keep checking back! Let us know what other gear you are looking for in the comments and we’ll give you our best advice.